the Safety Net
Access to Healthcare
Everyone deserves access to quality healthcare. Here’s how we help.
If you have interest in learning more about the Foundation’s efforts to support safety net providers, please contact Jessica Mullen, Program Officer, at gro.fchicibo@nellumj or via telephone at (757) 539–8810.
Available Strengthening the Safety Net Grant Opportunities:
SignUpNow teaches the “ins and outs” of the eligibility requirements, application procedures, and post-enrollment information for Virginia’s Medicaid and FAMIS programs:
- New Medicaid health insurance for adults
- Programs for children and pregnant women (the FAMIS programs)
- Low Income Families with Children (LIFC) program
- Medicaid for Former Foster Care Youth (FFC)
- Plan First (family planning)
SignUpNow offers virtual, interactive workshops and online training modules.